A2Y Chamber & Growing Hope: YpsiTasty Grub Crawl
*** YpsiTasty 2018 is Sold Out! We will be emailing individuals their starting restaurant on Monday July 30, 2018.
Join us for a Grub Crawl around Ypsilanti!
YpsiTasty is a chance for food lovers to enjoy the best locally grown food and beverages Ypsilanti restaurants have to offer. This is the perfect event for the business community to explore the town! YpsiTasty is a joint venture and local food celebration to support the mission of the A2Y Chamber and Growing Hope.
- Delores Mexican Restaurant
- Ma Lou's Friend Chicken
- Ypsi Alehouse
- Red Rock Downtown Barbcue
- Go! Ice Cream
- Flo's Bakery
- Shelle's Natural Teanery
- Grampy's Lemonade
- Sidetrack Bar & Grill
- Ollie's Food + Spirits
- Cultivate Coffee & Taphouse
- Ypsi Food Co-op
- Guests will arrive between 5:00-7:00 pm at their first assigned location to receive their ticket.
- Take your ticket around to each of the participating restaurants and try their delicious samples! Be sure to use the hashtag #YpsiTasty on social media and tag us at @a2ychamber @growingthehope.
- Guests can attend each of the restaurants once anytime between 5:00 pm and 9:00 pm on July 31st.
Rosalind Vaughn, A2Y Chamber, 734.214.0107 /
ALL PROFITS WILL BE DIVIDED BETWEEN BOTH ORGANIZATIONS.